Happy New Year!
I have decided that this year I will not put pressure on myself to accomplish everything. I am a dreamer – I am constantly thinking of what is next, what more I can do, or what level I should be on. Over the past two years, I have felt a transformation or a shift in how I think and handle daily life. The biggest lesson I learned last year was that it is okay to slow down, to make time for rest. Not everything I do needs to be based on productivity but evaluated through a lens of quality. I plan to ask myself these questions:
Will this make me feel happy and/ or fulfilled?
Does this push me toward my goal?
Is my time valued? (The biggest question I am always asking, I really value my time!!)
- Be more intentional with how I spend my time.
- Move my body more.
- Become more involved within my community.
- Make more time to spend with those who matter the most.
- Make time to read for at least 30 minutes per day.
- Incorporate more vegetables in my daily meals.
- Finish my last semester with A’s.
- Continue to create and post content I like to share.
- Be more consistent in doing what makes me the happiest.
- Continue to speak with candor.
- Continue working on my assertiveness.
- Save, save, save!
What are your goals for this year?