Reading is my favorite pass-time. I try to make it a habit to sneak in at least 30 minutes of leisure reading a day. Last year I read 11 books, here’s what I read.
My top 3 picks are:
- I Will Teach You to be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
The other reads:
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley *this one was at the top of my list as well
- Sunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes *a great reminder to try something new, say yes to opportunities
- Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
- Blowing My Way to the Top: How to Break the Rules, Find Your Purpose, and Create the Life and Career You Deserve by Jen Atkins *cheeky title, a memior about a celebrity hairstylist
- The Passion Economy: The New Rules for Thriving in the Twenty-First Century by Adam Davidson
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
What were your favorite reads last year?