Happy October! I love this month for various reasons. There is so much beauty around as the season changes and there are so many fun festivities and traditions that begin to take place.
I know there seem to be endless fun things that you can do during this season, but I wanted to list out a few ideas of things that you can do with your friends, family, or even solo.
- Clean and transition your closet
- Work at a coffee shop
- Make an apple crisp (found a great recipe here)
- Host a movie night
- Read a classic novel (My goal is to read The Handmaid’s Tale)
- Discover a new restaurant
- Make a chai latte from scratch (found a great recipe here)
- Get some fresh air by going on a walk or a hike
- Create a new playlist and discover new artists
- Set intentions for the rest of 2019 (list what you’ve accomplished for the year so far and what you want/ need to accomplish during the remaining months. i.e. finish paying off debt, finish a manuscript, master a particular dish, minimize tv intake, listen to more podcasts, etc.)
What are some things you plan to do this month?