Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day! For some of us that might mean having a special day/ evening with a significant other, having a fun night with the girls, or even just taking it easy and staying in. Whatever your plans may be I hope that you’ll have a wonderful time.
Valentine’s Day is typically thought of as a day to express your love, adoration, appreciation for a love interest or friend(s), I believe that this day should also be about you! Take the day to also do something that you love or something that you have been meaning to try. Here are some ideas:
- Write down what you love about your self.
- Look in the mirror and read your list of what you love about yourself to yourself – the truth is how can you love someone else if you don’t love yourself first. You will feel empowered, confident, and overall happier after complimenting you on your best qualities.
- Get a facial.
- Get a manicure and pedicure.
- Purchase your favorite candy.
- Go to the bookstore or library and pick up a book that is on your list. If you need ideas I listed all the books I read in 2018.
- Purchase yourself some flowers. You can wake up and literally smell the roses.
- Buy a new fragrance.
- Get your hair done. New do, new you! You go GIRL 🙂
- Binge watch your favorite tv show.
- Order out from your favorite restaurant.
- Put on a facemask.
- Take a nice warm relaxing bath.
- Light a candle.
- Eat your favorite dessert.
Shop This Post