Since this past Friday was #nationallipstickday I thought it would only be fitting that I showed you some of my favorite summer lip colors. I have really been loving blush/ pinky nudes so I have a variety to show you!
Listed from top to bottom.
- Smashbox ‘Be Legendary’ – Shade: Legendary
- Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick – Shade: Coral Blossom
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Volupté Sheer Candy’ Glossy Lip Balm – Shade: Cool Guava
- Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick – Shade: Color 4 So Cute
- Revlon Super Lustrous – Shade: Primrose
- Kiko Cosmetics: Old (Similar Here – Shade: 14 Bohemian Sienna)
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick – Shade: Airy Fairy
- The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder The Barest Lip Color – Shade: Exposed
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #68: Old (Similar Here – Shade 447 Reveuse)
I am slowly starting to build my liquid lip collection! As you can probably tell, I really like the Sephora Collection ones. I think that they are really affordable and are nicely pigmented.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor – Shade: HD Obsession
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain – Shade: 06 Pink Souffle
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain – Shade: 01 Always Red
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain – Shade: 13 Marvelous Mauve
When gathering my lip products, I realized that I only have three favorite glosses! Unfortunately, one I have had for a while and another was a limited edition collection so I linked glosses that are as similar as I could find.
I used to not feel comfortable leaving the house with bright lipstick, but something sparked in me this summer and I have been loving them! I have been especially loving the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. When wearing a simple outfit lipstick can be an eye catching statement. There are also so many different options to suit your needs and just like your outfit, lipstick can depict your mood.
About a month ago I did a post on my top three concealers and it sparked an idea that I should start a series called Top Three, where I will list my top three favorite things, whether it is makeup or clothing. Let me know that top three things you would like to see next.